Cash Management Services TellerLoomis
Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers, providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned. Maintain a balanced currency and/or coin inventory.
Typical Duties / Responsibilities:
- Operate coin and/or currency equipment and computer system components to verify customer deposits while meeting company and departmental accuracy and production guidelines. Prepare cash tickets and customer account entries where required.
- Prepare change orders and balance to each customer order list by denomination and by total.Complete end of day balancing and sell all remaining funds to inventory.
- Identify all discrepancies upon awareness, alert supervisory staff, and participate with supervisor in their resolution.
- Keep deposit and order currency and/or coin secure at all times.
- Accept incoming currency and coin deposits/orders and release outgoing shipments under dual control, and maintain accurate records of all exchanges.
- Assist in daily balancing of inventories.
- Perform additional duties assigned by supervisory staff.
- Assist CMS Manager or CMS Lead as needed
- Assist in training new hires on proper procedures in cash management services areas.
- Participate in resolution of shortages, overages and outages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One to three years cash handling experience preferably in a central vault or banking environment.
- PC knowledge and 10-key skills are required.
- Good oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- PC knowledge; Experience with MS Office or comparable software.
- Ability and skill to perform simple computer data entry
- Ability and skill using 10-key adding machine by touch
- Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
- Accuracy and speed sufficient to process deposits and change orders
Heavy lifting (50 lbs.) and operation of heavy equipment may be required.