Application EngineerJV MANUFACTURING
Sure our name is funny, but Cram-A-Lot is serious about being the best - offering the best waste and recycling products, providing the best customer service, and being the best place to work. We are looking for the best talent to help us continue achieving these goals. Since our beginning in 1978 we have experienced phenomenal growth while maintaining an outstanding reputation within the waste & recycling industry. Our team has grown to over 250 employees located across the United States with 2 manufacturing locations and 4 remote service locations.
As a member of our Sales Team you will use your knowledge and skills to develop waste and recycling equipment solutions for our customers. Cram-A-Lot has made a commitment to provide equipment solutions to our customers that are safe, reliable, and durable while reducing costs and providing maximum performance. If you have experience with design and drafting, and using 3D drafting software, we want to hear from you
- Performs price estimates and quotations for customized equipment as requested by the company's customers and field sales personnel.
- Uses Solidworks 3D to create layout drawings of standard and custom products located in the customer's unique installation space, as requested.
- Uses Solidworks 3D to create drawings of customized equipment and equipment options for customer review.
- Serves as a liaison between field sales and product engineering to determine feasibility and anticipated cost of customer product requests.
- Provides technical product specifications and other technical information to customers and field sales personnel, as requested.
- Ensures product safety standards are met during design.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities in all work processes.
- Creates and maintains a safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- High school degree or equivalent is required, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2D drafting or 3D modelling experience is required.
- Must have proficient computer skills, the ideal candidate will have experience with CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) or similar ERP software
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills communicating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet customer deadlines is highly important.
What We Have to Offer:
- Experience with an industry leader and a privately owned, employee friendly company.
- Major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 9 paid holidays, including birthday.
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year, additional vacation commensurate with tenure.
JV MFG is an Equal Opportunity Employer