HEP/CAMP Budget Manager, Grant Funded Position, Crowder College. The HEP/CAMP Budget Manager is 50% HEP 50% CAMP, full-time, 12 months. The Budget Manager is responsible for maintaining and reconciling all HEP/CAMP budgets, entering and processing all pay requests and student stipend checks, ordering and purchasing some HEP/CAMP program supplies, assisting the HEP/CAMP Project Director in carrying out budget-related function, provides clerical and administrative support for the HEP/CAMP personnel, ensures smooth and efficient office administration and serves as main point of contact for the programs. Hours vary to accommodate weekend, evening, and summer project activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent in education/experience.
- Budget management experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Well-developed spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and office filing systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and remain calm during frequent interruptions.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees, students, and public.
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Two (2) years budget experience.
$11.63 per hour plus full fringe benefits including PEERS retirement, health and life insurance, and tuition waivers for dependents. Send letter of interest, resume and employment application to Human Resources, Crowder College, 601 Laclede, Neosho MO 64850, or email HR@crowder.edu. Open until filled. Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri Relay Services at 711 (Posted 7/16/2020)