City Planning OfficialCity Of Tontitown
Tontitown, AR Full-time
Posted on July 7, 2019
The City of Tontitown is accepting applications for the position of Full time City Planning Official.
Tontitown City Planning Official
- Provide general customer service to the public and assist citizens with planning related inquires regarding zoning and land use, development standards, building permits, public hearings, etc.
- Perform development review and enact community initiatives.
- Prepare public meeting materials and give public presentation.
- Process permits and applications for various processes, including, not limited to building permits, sign permits, variances, conditional use permits, and zoning verification.
- Assist with revising city codes as necessary.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Bachelor’s degree in planning, political science, public administration, geography, or related field. At least three years of relevant experience required in lieu of education.
- Valid driver’s license
- Driving record that allows employee to drive city vehicle.