Industrial Nurse, Paramedic/EMT
Industrial Nurse/ Paramedic/EMT
Essential Duties, Functions & Responsibilities
The Industrial Nurse/Medic provides a professional health resource to protect, maintain, and improve the overall health status of the associate.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-employment/post offer drug screens and physical examinations
- Health instruction for new hire orientation through onboarding process
- Conduct symptom surveys for new associates
- Evaluate, assess, and provide general first aid measures for job-related associate health issues
- Participate in incident reporting and investigation
- Tracking of all workplace injuries including accompanying associates to clinics, doctors, hospitals and interacting with clinicians, therapists, nurses, doctors, insurance- TPA and legal representatives
- Maintain all associate medical records
- Maintain hearing conservation program – audiometric technician
- Conduct Respiratory Medical evaluations, PFT screenings for Respiratory Program compliance
- Assist in the coordination of health fairs
- Schedule other annual health testing including blood drives
- Maintain OSHA compliance and Workers Compensation recordkeeping
- Participate in safety- and health-related committees and meetings: VPP/Ergo/HazMat/Confined Space
- Review all policies and procedures and keep them current as they relate to occupational health
- Key role in the Ergonomic Program and new hire conditioning
- Bloodborne Pathogens training and universal precautions compliance including Maintaining Exposure Plan and Hep B monitoring
- SDS review and understanding
- Maintaining effective inventory and ordering of supplies
- Assist the Complex Safety Manager and Safety Supervisor in safety roles and functions as needed, including; safety training when pertains to occupational health, job observations, and other support as directed.
- CPR/AED/FA training
1.Must have a valid Arkansas LPN/RN license or…
2.Must have a valid Arkansas Paramedic/EMT certification
3.Must have a valid drivers' license with no violations
4.Must be proficient in Microsoft office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook….
5.AR Workers' Compensation knowledge/experience helpful
6.OSHA compliance and recordkeeping knowledge/experience helpful
7.Must have exceptional attendance and be able to work varying shifts with the ability to work overtime, weekends and travel as required.
8.Must be able to communicate with all levels of the Organization and Healthcare providers.
Butterball, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against applicants for employment based on their race, sex, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.