Berryville School District
- Diesel/Gas engine mechanic experience required.
- Must pass general knowledge bus mechanic quiz administered by the school district.
- Able to use troubleshooting software to diagnose engine problems.
- Must have CDL with bus endorsement upon application or earn CDL with bus endorsement within 8 weeks of employment.
Report To: Supervisor – Head Bus Mechanic
Terms of Employment: Twelve-month (240 days).
Essential Job Functions:
Operates all District equipment in a safe manner.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment, including acceptable storage methods for combustibles.
Work overtime as required by supervisor or district administration.
Attends meetings as requested by supervisors or district administration.
Respectful and courteous to parents, students and staff.
Functions as a team player, works on other duties as assigned.
Dress and grooming should be appropriate.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.